The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a rapidly changing situation from a public health perspective and we would like to share with you measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. Our focus remains “Business as usual” whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government guidelines.
- Currently there is no interruption to our services, our material supply chain is unaffected.
- Order processing is continuing as normal. There are no issues with our delivery service.
- Office Staff will available as usual, staff that have had to self-isolate at home will have access to their emails and the ability to work from home
- Sales site visits will be restricted to essential calls only, we shall be using telephone and online meeting communication
to ensure we maintain a customer service with as little disruption as possible.
- We have restricted visitors to our offices to essential visits only such as for essential maintenance.
All our of our staff are fully aware of existing guidelines in relation to increased hand washing and the need of self-isolation if they feel unwell to mitigate against the spread of the virus.
We will continue to monitor the Government advice and are committed to keeping you informed as a valued customer. Further updates will continue via our website and email to keep customers and suppliers informed.