18200-20 | Retraction Kit for Small Animals Up to 200g
Retraction Kit for Small Animals Up to 200g
- Maximum Spread: Adjustable
This Small Animal Retraction System simplifies set-up procedure and provides the examiner with an excellent overview of the operative site. It consists of three components:
1) Base Plate (Nos. 18200-03 & 18200-04)
2) Fixators (Nos. 18200-01 & 18200-02)
3) Retractors (Nos. 18200-05 through 18200-12)
The Base Plates are made from magnetic stainless steel and are available in two sizes. The surface is nonreflective and both plates have a window in the center which allows the animal contact with body temperature control systems. The window sizes are 10 x 13cm for the small base plate and 15 x 25cm for the large.
The Fixators are movable anchors made from anodized aluminum with a surgical grade rare earth magnet in the base for attachment anywhere on the Base Plate. The magnets do not interfere with lab electronics and can be used in close proximity (3cm) to ferro-magnetic items. They incorporate pushbutton-activated spring locks that grip either the Wire or Elastomer Retractors.
The Retractors are interchangeable Retractor Tips (Nos. 18200-08 through 18200-12) which attach to either Retractor Wire (Nos. 18200-05 & 18200-06) for static retraction or to Elastomer (No. 18200-07) for dynamic retraction. The Retractor Tips are light and atraumatic to delicate tissue or membrane.
All system components are autoclavable.
Components can be purchased individually or in kits.
Kit for animals up to 200g (No. 18200-20) includes:
• 1 Small Base Plate (No. 18200-03)
• 2 Short Fixators (No. 18200-01)
• 1 Tall Fixator (No. 18200-02)
• 1 Elastomer, 2m roll (No. 18200-07)
• 1 package of Blunt Retractors, 1mm wide (No. 18200-09)
• 1 package of Blunt Retractors, 2.5mm wide (No. 18200-10)
Part No: 18200-20
UNSPSC Code: 41122409