- Size: 10/0
- Needle Diameter: 0.07mm
- Needle Arch: 3.8mm
- Needle Chord: 3mm
- Suture Diameter: 0.025mm
- Suture Length: 10cm
- Needle Circle: 3/8
- Needle Alloy: Stainless Steel
- Suture Material: Nylon
- Sterile: Yes
The combination of proprietary needle design technology and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques has enabled S&T to provide a microsurgical needle that is unmatched in the industry. S&T microsurgical needles provide frictionless tissue penetration. They are inspected under the microscope at critical stages during the manufacturing process, and a multi-point final inspection of each suture and needle combination ensures a high quality product. The suture-to-needle attachment is tested to higher standards than the USP specifications.
• Needle and thread combination comprising of non-absorbable black nylon polyamide monofilament thread and stainless steel 3/8 circle needle. Nylon is suitable for closing ophthalmic, neurological and microvascular wounds.
• 3/8 circle precision taper point. Stainless steel needle honed under microscope by hand. Superfine round tip with flattened body to improve stability in needle holder. Easy penetration. Precise stitch placement.
• Grinding geometry and suture needle attachment are directed toward frictionless tissue penetration.
• Each needle suture combination is individually packed in a needle holder and then sealed in a peel-open blister pack.
Part No: 12051-10
Pack Size: 12/PK
UNSPSC Code: 41122409